DCC uses assigned seating for the majority of its shows. Please use the widget below to reserve seats in advance for DCC Theatre shows.
Tickets will also be available at the door on a first come, first served basis.
We use Brown Paper Tickets for our reserved seating, and their 24/7 customer service team is ready to help with any ticketing issues (refunds, switching nights, changing seats) up until the sales end for each show.
Call 1-800-838-3006 for ticketing help.
BE SURE TO CHOOSE THE CORRECT DATE BELOW BEFORE SELECTING YOUR TICKETS
NOTE: Online ticket sales for each show will end one hour before that show’s starting time, but tickets will still be available at the door.
- Advance reserved seating is not available for all productions.
- If advance ticketing is not available for a certain production, then general admission tickets will be sold at the box office on the show night.
- ASD20 Staff members may reserve one seat at no charge; email Amy Keating for more info.
- Discount tickets (staff, student, child, and senior rates) may require ID to be shown to the ticket taker at the door.
- Ticket sales close one hour before each performance, but seats will still be available to purchase at the box office, starting at 6:00pm.
- The auditorium opens at 6:30pm, with a standard show time of 7:00pm.