DCC uses assigned seating for the majority of it's shows. Please use the widget below to reserve seats in advance for DCC Theatre shows. Tickets will also be available at the door on a first come, first served basis.
We use Brown Paper Tickets for our reserved seating, and their 24/7 customer service team is ready to help with any ticketing issues (refunds, switching nights, changing seats) up until the sales end for each show. Just call 1-800-838-3006.
- Advance reserved seating is not available for all productions.
- If advance ticketing is not available for a certain production, then general admission tickets will be sold at the box office on the show night.
- ASD20 Staff members may reserve one seat at no charge; email Alex Hilborn for more info.
- Discount tickets (staff, student, child, and senior rates) may require ID to be shown to the ticket taker at the door.
- If you wish to purchase advance tickets for a wheelchair space, please contact DCC Theatre ahead of time so that we can make sure to reserve that space for you.
- Ticket sales close three hours before each performance, but seats will still be available to purchase at the box office, starting at 6:00pm.
- The auditorium opens at 6:30pm, with a standard show time of 7:00pm.